[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P stop responding

Michael George george at mutualdata.com
Fri Oct 8 04:18:53 MST 2004

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 08:53:21PM -0800, rich allen wrote:

> have a TDM400 w/ 1 FXS & 1FXO card. after about a day or so the FXO
> stops working. after a  reboot i get the following error. to get the
> card working again i have to shutdown, physically unplug/replug the
> card (reboot only, power off/on does not work) any ideas what may be
> going wrong here?

Make sure your FXO is *not* on port 1 on the card...  I had a problem where I
could not get 3 days of uptime before the system would lock of the card would
freeze.  Moving the FXO from port 1 to port 4 solved that problem.

--
-M

There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
	Those who can count in binary and those who cannot.