[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems

David Hickman dhickman at its-my.net
Thu Oct 7 11:49:05 MST 2004

What makes it more fun, this crap only happens when i upgrade
something.

Today I decided that it was time to upgrade to v1.0.

So the dtmf problem creeps in.   So I reverted back and it had the same
problem.

This sucks.

The reason I use bv is because they offer st louis dids.

I really wish that vonage would create a service for people who want to
use their own equipment.  I have no desire for "unlimited" outgoing
service.  Just a reliable did.

dhh