[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice problems

Nichols, Andrew anichols at itiusa.com
Thu Oct 7 11:33:55 MST 2004

I'm doing OK today with them in 314, but I was having similar DTMF
problems and registration problems with them yesterday. I didn't try to
call them, but I did email them and have received no response. However,
my service is working flawlessly today.

Packet8 does 314 as well, but they won't give you SIP credentials. I
think Vonage does too, but I'm not positive about that.

Andrew