[Asterisk-Users] broadvoice connection problem

Andy Reinke andy at an-ds.com
Thu Oct 7 07:12:35 MST 2004

Actually it was a config problem on my end - I removed externip from the
general section of my sip.conf and everything is working great now.  I am
curious though what problem you are referring to that they have "often"?
How long have you been using broadvioice and how stable is the service.
Thanks.

  _____