[Asterisk-Users] Comedian Mail User Guide

James Coberly james at xmc.com
Wed Oct 6 13:42:31 MST 2004

Here is a start from my users files.

Enter your extension number:   XXXX and press #
Enter your password:  XXXX and press #

System will respond with "You have X new messages"

1.	Listen to new messages
5)	Repeat Message
6)	Play Next Message
7)	Delete Message
8)	Forward to another user
 Enter Extension and press #
1)	 Prepend a Message to forwarded message
2)	 Forward without prepending
9)	Save Message
0)  New Messages
1)	Old Messages
2)	Work Messages
3)	Family Messages
4)	Friends Messages
*)   Help
#)  Cancel/Exit to Main Menu

2.	Change Folders
0)	New Messages
1)	Old Messages
2)	Work Messages
3)	Family Messages
4)	Friends Messages
#) Cancel/Exit to Main Menu

3.	Advanced Options
Currently not active

0.	Mailbox options
1)	Record your Un-Available Message
2)	Record your Busy message
3)	Record your name
4)	Change your Password
#) Cancel/Exit to Main Menu

*.    Help
#.   Exit

James Coberly

XMC - Your VOIP Solutions and Consulting Experts.  Ask us about low cost
Asterisk PBX and VOIP legacy gateways.

Ask us for the best prices in T1's for data and voice services
nationwide.  We will not be beat!