[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Festival, getting gethostbyname failed error

Chris Samaritoni chris at tierra.net
Wed Oct 6 12:42:05 MST 2004

Hmmm? I should have tried that. I commented everything out of the
festival.conf file and it works!

I uncommented the usecache and cachedir and it still works, but when I
uncomment festivalcommand it just hangs on

Parsing '/etc/asterisk/festival.conf': Found

but definitely the gethostbyname error occurs when host and port are
uncommented and specified.

Thanks.
Chris