[Asterisk-Users] Comedian Mail User Guide

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Oct 6 12:01:30 MST 2004

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Wiley E. Siler wrote:

> Is there a user guide for Comedian Mail? I need to give some training
> materials to my end users.
>
> So far, I have been unable to find anything through google or the Digium
> site.

That is an awesome idea, and I would encourage you to spearhead that
effort with the guys from the AsteriskDocs.org project! They can provide
all the tools to make the formatting of the content look good, you just
have to provided the content.

Now, if anyone has a basic tutorial from some other products that we could
look at....

                             KP-216-121-ST