[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Support for 7940, Is this Right?

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Wed Oct 6 10:31:32 MST 2004

Henry,

I don't think Matt was suggesting that he do that but that the software
is such that in and of itself it doesn't know who has it or who uses.
We can all certainly assume tha mai lists are monitored and posting
anyones proprietary software to the web would get you in a bunch of
trouble.

Paul,

If your long term plan is to use the Cisco products, I would eBay off
the not certified phone you bought and just buy a certified one from a
reseller.  At least then you only have to pay 10 bucks for the udpates
and you know the phone has been conditioned. I have heard that
teksavers.com is good but beyond that I cannot suggest a place to get
reseller Ciscos as I use PolyCom myself.

Thanks,
Wiley