[Asterisk-Users] Call Quality - bad after some time

Goran Dj pisac at hotpop.com
Wed Oct 6 06:44:22 MST 2004

Something similar:
I have test installation of Asterisk 1.0.RC2 on Pentium1-200MHz,
Slackware10.
When I'm using ILBC or GSM, same thing happening to me after about 2 min
conversation.
I'm using g711 on Phone side, and ILBC(GSM) on remote SIP side (internet),
so Asterisk doing some translation g711-ILBC(GSM) and reverse.

Is there some solution for that behavior?