[Asterisk-Users] IAXy - anyone using them yet?

Wed Oct 6 03:20:46 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 16:26, Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
> Wilson Pickett wrote:
>
> >>P.S.  Radio Shack sells a 9V switching power supply that can work with
> >>the iAXY for about $25.  It is 1/3 the size of the Digium one and weighs
> >>practically nothing.  If you are traveling you may want to look at it
> >>(It is 110/220 auto switching as well).
> 	Fine, if you are going to MAKE me get off of my chair and walk into the
> other room :)
>
> RS Cat# 273-1771

Could anyone comment on whether this power adaptor would work successfully?
Specifically in reference to the "regulated" which I assume is better,
though it sounds like when it is supplying 9VDC, it is only 0.8A instead of 1.5A?

Has anyone found a suitable power supply for use in Australia?

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/4163c4360fcf768e273fc0a87f9c075c/Product/View/M9917

Thanks,
Adam