[Asterisk-Users] 2 cards

Wed Oct 6 01:51:37 MST 2004

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 09:04:04 +0200, Altus Syman <altus at stormcorp.co.za> wrote:
>  I will,my question is more about installing the driver for 2 cards,I have
> one but what about 2

You basically got three options ...

1) contact Voicetronix support (or the reseller you got the cards from
if applicable)

2) go through the readmes and make reasonable assumptions based on
previous * experience

3) hire somebody who has done this before

I had to do it the hard way (#2) because it was a weekend and I had a
deadline. Took me about a day to get it working, also because of some
special characteristics of the Japanese phone lines which took some
extra care.

If you get stuck and want somebody to configure it for you, contact me
off-list for a quote. Still, I think Voicetronix should be able to
assist you.

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.