[Asterisk-Users] Re: Long distance provider with access number and auth code

Scott Henderson scott at finite-tech.com
Tue Oct 5 12:44:04 MST 2004

So would the last step of the process noted below then be:

exten => _1NXXXXXXXXX,5,SendDTMF(${EXTEN:0})

Or assuming I chose the correct variable EXTEN is it possible to append
this to priority noted below.

Scott

Jason Kawakami wrote:

> [...]

Scott Henderson
Finite Technologies Incorporated
3763 Image Drive, Anchorage, Alaska 99504
Phone: 907.337.2860, Fax: 907.333.4482
http://www.finite-tech.com
http://www.chillywall.com
http://www.virtuale.cc