[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Has Sipura support been closed down?

Andres andres at telesip.net
Tue Oct 5 07:11:28 MST 2004

Sipura does not support end users.  That is the job of the reseller.
 From their web site
 "For support questions related to your Sipura product, please contact
an authorized Sipura Technology reseller. If you are a Sipura Technology
service provider, partner, reseller or distributor please enter the
Support Center <login/index.htm> for additional technical product and
contact information."

They might answer emails from end users every now and then but don't
count on it.

Andres
Network Admin
http://www.telesip.net