[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream * Kingston Comms

Simon simon at orbital.net
Tue Oct 5 01:15:50 MST 2004

All

I have just been told by GS support ....

BTW, the attendant transfer is OK now and under QA test, will be released in
next 2 or 3 weeks. Please keep tuned.

Sounds like good news.

Also if anyone wants the new firmware it's at
http://voip.orbital.net/gs11

As for Kingston Comm's if anyone in the UK is connecting ( E1 ) with them
you could do worse than seek the advice of Darren Storer .

He has been a great help during my initial setup phase. He has made my life
a lot easier.

Best Regards
Simon

dangerous content by OrbitalNet, and is
believed to be clean. If you have any concerns
with this message please email us,
support at orbital.net / http://www.orbital.net