[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse Connect Usage ??

Corey S. McFadden csm-lists at csma.biz
Mon Oct 4 20:37:27 MST 2004

We've been using Voicepulse Connect for about four months now without much
of a hitch.  I read several posts a few months ago about people hearing
sound interruptions, clipping, etc. and someone said that it was because
they were using an older version of Asterisk that lacked a major Codec fix
or something (forgive my memory).  We really didn't notice this, but I can
tell you since they did their latest upgrade I've had several clients
comment on the voice clarity...  Everything seems pretty solid.

-Corey

--
Corey S. McFadden
McFadden Associates - Technology Consultants