[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse Connect Usage ??

Michael Crown mike at tourbillonpartners.com
Mon Oct 4 19:12:23 MST 2004

We have used most of the major services and, although we have had a few
problems, Voicepulse has been among the best so far.  Ravi Sakaria
(President, CEO) spoke at astricon and I also met him during the conference
and he was very candid about some of the problems they have had.  I
personally found his candor to be refreshing. Many of the service issues and
configuration changes they have had recently were a result of their
migration away from a proprietary, customized asterisk to a version based on
the CVS distribution.  I think things will start getting much more stable
now.  Voicepulse has been very supportive of the asterisk community and
deserves much credit for getting behind IAX when nobody else was.  We'll be
sticking with them, at least for now.

BTW, If there is a limit on calls I don't think we have ever hit it.  To my
knowledge, there is none.  It's one thing we like very much about the
service.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
The VoIP Connection