[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse Connect Usage ??

Darren Wiebe darren at hagenhomes.com
Mon Oct 4 18:10:32 MST 2004

John Millican wrote:

> [...]
That is what they told me too.  When I asked them if they could change
that, they said sure.  I do not presently have a limit that I am aware
of.  I'm not sure how many incoming calls I have ever had but I have
done upwards of 20 simultaneous outgoing calls.

I do not want to get into a provider war here but....  I'm scared of
Voicepulse.  I've used them for six months and I've had far to many
problems.  There have been too many outages and they have changed their
callerid to be something non standard.  I had to do a bunch of work to
my agi script to get it to work properly, the change was made without
notification too.  They have added IAX servers so their reliability may
have gone up...  If you need a short list of other providers to try,
contact me off list.

Darren Wiebe
darren at hagenhomes.com