[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse Connect Usage ??

John Millican john at millican.us
Mon Oct 4 17:33:51 MST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Steve
Maroney
Hello,

Im paying VoicePulse Connect for one DID. Currently, I can make several
incoming and outgoing calls at the same time. Is this intentional ? If so,
what is the limit of inbound and outbound calls. Im thinking about using
an asterisk server in a hotel with around 30 rooms. Is VoicePulse Connect
a good solution for my VoIP <--> PSTN gateway ? If not, then are there any
good VOIP <-> PSTN providers that I can use with my asterisk server to
provide roughly 20 inbound/outbound calls ?

Thank you,
Steve Maroney

Steve

>From what Voicepulse told me (iam am using Voicepulse Connect) they are
limmeted at this time to 4 simultainious calls in or out.  the say they are
working on increaseing this number but no date as to when
John M

---