[Asterisk-Users] motherboard for T100P

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Mon Oct 4 14:26:59 MST 2004

--On Monday, October 04, 2004 16:17 -0500 Matthew Simpson
<matthew at txlink.net> wrote:

> anyone have a recommendation for a place I can buy cheap motherboards
> that supports those 64-bit 3.3 volt PCI slots for the T100P ?
>
> I can't find them at Fry's or anywhere locally.  All I can find online is
> dual processor server boards that are overkill for this application.
>
> I would like to use a P3/ P4/ AMD single processor.  No Xeons or dual
> processor junk.

The T100P is not a 64 bit card, it's a standard PCI 2.1/2.2 card, it'll
work in just about any motherboard.  The Quad ports are picky-ish, but just
have to have the right voltage model, and the TDM400P is REALLY picky, most
people are pretty firm (and I'm having to agree in cases where it can be
done) that you should use an ATA or Channel bank.

A 64-bit PCI motherboard will not be cheap, it's not cheap hardware ;)

> Anyone know why digium makes the 4 port cards in the 5.0 volt format
> [te-405p] but not the 1 port cards?
>
> Thanks
> Matthew

GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E