[Asterisk-Users] Queue/Agents problem with 1 agent

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Oct 4 10:42:18 MST 2004

Hello. I've got 1 queue setup with 2 possible agents. Agent 1 is logged in
and awaiting a call via AgentCallback. Agent 2 has not logged in. An
outsider (caller A) calls in and is placed in the queue, cytelcs. Agent 1's
phone rings and Agent1 and A talk.

While they are talking, caller B calls in. Caller B is correctly placed in
the queue and hears music, however this shows up in asterisk console:

app_queue.c:743 wait_for_answer: No one is answering queue 'cytelcs'

Why is that showing up? Agent 1 is still logged in and is currently on call
with caller A. Why would * inform me that noone is answering that queue when
someone is?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matthew