[Asterisk-Users] echo cancellation: the never-ending quest for truth

Bryan Vyhmeister asterisk at bsdjournal.net
Mon Oct 4 09:45:03 MST 2004

I am having good luck with MARK2 in aggressive mode here as well. I have
also found that setting rxgain=-2.0 and txgain=-6.0 works very well for
SBC lines in two different installations thus far. Should the same
settings consistently work about the same? I guess I was under the
impression that hardware differences and whatever would cause each
installation to be a good bit different. When I was originally trying to
figure this out I was going to try the other echo cancellation
algorithms but the fact that MARK2 had an aggressive mode made me stop
there.

Bryan