[Asterisk-Users] enhanced speed dial

matt.riddell at sineapps.com matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Mon Oct 4 00:36:20 MST 2004

On 4 Oct 2004 at 9:28, Cristian Manoni wrote:

> I'm looking for an enhanced speed dial "dashboard" as DSS (Manager
> integration) for Operator console integrated in a voip phone
> (softphone or hardphone, opensource or commercial) to diplay the
> status of phones (sip, zap, iax...) connected to asterisk.
>
> I see in snom site the snom 220 with keypad 220. Can it display the
> status of internal and external lines (free, busy..) and transfer the
> call? There is some alternative hardphone?
>
> In the "caming soon" section of Iax Phone site I see something like
> this. When it will be available? There is some commercial or
> opensource alternative?
>
> Thanks
> Cristian

The software option is the Flash Operator Panel by Nicolas Gudino
which is available from http://www.asternic.org

>From their about page:

====================
Flash Operator Panel is a switchboard type application for the
Asterisk PBX. It runs on a web browser with the flash plugin. It is
able to display information about your PBX activity in real time. The
layout is configurable (button sizes and colors, icons, etc). You can
have more than 100 buttons active per screen. On the Live Demo there
are 28 buttons defined. It also supports contexts: you can have one
server running and many different client displays (for hosted PBX,
different departments, etc). It can integrate with CRM software, by
poping up a web page (and passing the CLID) when a specified button
is ringing.

It will also allow you to transfer calls/hangup calls barge in etc.

Cheers,

Matt Riddell
http://www.sineapps.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News - html)
http://www.sineapps.com/rssfeed.php (Daily Asterisk News - rss)