[Asterisk-Users] enhanced speed dial

Cristian Manoni cristian.manoni at nethesis.it
Mon Oct 4 00:28:35 MST 2004

I'm looking for an enhanced speed dial "dashboard" as DSS (Manager
integration) for Operator console integrated in a voip phone (softphone or
hardphone, opensource or commercial) to diplay the status of phones (sip,
zap, iax...) connected to asterisk.

I see in snom site the snom 220 with keypad 220. Can it display the status
of internal and external lines (free, busy..) and transfer the call?
There is some alternative hardphone?

In the "caming soon" section of Iax Phone site I see something like this.
When it will be available?
There is some commercial or opensource alternative?

Thanks
Cristian