[Asterisk-Users] Re: Sipura 3000 FXO

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Oct 3 14:07:10 MST 2004

>>> In most small companies, those 8 phones are at 8 desks, which have at least
>>                         ^ in the small corner of the world in which you live
>>> half a dozen computers.
> I admit that I haven't been further east than Germany lately, and not quite
> as far west as Japan, though that hasn't stopped me from being in contact
> with various companies in Asia.  Ahh, you must mean that this is standard
> practice in the huge corner of the world known as South America.  :-)
>
> If you would be so kind as to enlighten us as to what areas of the world
> people put more than one multiline business phone per desk as a normal
> practice, I would be very happy to receive that enlightenment.

i doubt you'll be happy, but that is not a problem for me.

in china, se asia, most of the pacific islands, africa, a lot of
south america, ... one computer and one phone per desk are only
for the big companies.  and that's the majority of the world.
but not a problem, curently america is making enemies of them
even faster than they the us military can kill them.

randy