[Asterisk-Users] Re: Sipura 3000 FXO

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Sun Oct 3 14:03:27 MST 2004

> > In most small companies, those 8 phones are at 8 desks, which have at least
>                          ^ in the small corner of the world in which you live
> > half a dozen computers.

I admit that I haven't been further east than Germany lately, and not quite
as far west as Japan, though that hasn't stopped me from being in contact
with various companies in Asia.  Ahh, you must mean that this is standard
practice in the huge corner of the world known as South America.  :-)

If you would be so kind as to enlighten us as to what areas of the world
people put more than one multiline business phone per desk as a normal
practice, I would be very happy to receive that enlightenment.  I was
obviously under the silly impression that most businesses invest in
digital phone technology so that they can reap the benefits of having a
phone that can do a variety of tasks, including handling multiple lines
within a single unit.

Thanks,

... JG