[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Sipura-3000 - Immediate hangup on inbound PSTN calls

Sat Oct 2 09:08:38 MST 2004

My apologies for the off-topic post ...

No matter what settings I try, when I dial in to the SPA-3000 on the
PSTN line, it picks up the call and immediately gives me a fast busy
tone then hangs up. The info tab says under PSTN Line status:

Last PSTN Disconnect Reason: PSTN Disconnect Tone

which seems to indicate that the SPA thinks the caller has hung up.

Since I am in Japan, it is possible that the SPA simply doesn't work
here. Or perhaps, some of the FXO parameters need to be changed. So,
my question is this: Has anybody experienced similar problems with an
SPA outside of the US and if so, did anybody find a fix/workaround?

thanks
rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.