[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 3000 FXO

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sat Oct 2 08:28:40 MST 2004

Just did a quick check using the fxs (line 1) phone, dialed *67 and a
local number. The call completed via the pstn interface, rang the
intended phone, but the callerid was not blocked as intended by the *67
(which is the correct code for our central office).

That would imply the spa3k is not actually doing anything with *67,
including passing it to the CO. Debug level 3 reflects "[0]Block Cid Always"
coming from the spa however.

Best guess in terms of * dialing via the spa would be the same; the spa
doesn't appear to be doing anything with it. Given the hugh number of
spa configuration options though, I could easily have missed something
important.