[Asterisk-Users] Newbie questions

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Sat Oct 2 07:09:17 MST 2004

http://www.asterisk.org
http://www.asteriskdocs.org
http://www.automated.it/guidetoasterisk.htm
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk

There are two books currently out there, but their value has been hotly
debated.  Search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=asterisk+book+site%3Ad
igium.com&btnG=Search

And yes, you can use * for friends and family to call, as long as they
all of high-speed internet and an internet phone of some sort (hardware
or software).