[Asterisk-Users] voicemail attachment volume

Ron Frederick ron at eurexsoftwaresystems.com
Sat Oct 2 06:25:13 MST 2004

I have my asterisk voicemail set up to e-mail me .wav attachments (in the
wav49 format), and I receive the messages fine, but the volume is so low
that I have to turn my speakers as high as they will go in order to hear it
(which makes it interesting if I forget to turn them down immediately
after).  I have searched the wiki, but I cannot seem to find any information
about where to change the record level.  Does anyone here have any
experience with this problem?

Thanks,

Ron Frederick