Fw: [Asterisk-Users] OT: Opensource "Sipura Profile Compiler" for SPA2K, 3K

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Fri Oct 1 14:31:05 MST 2004

James H. Thompson wrote:

> The Sipuras pull their config from a HTTP or TFTP server.
> Now that they support XML config files, all you need to do is put the
> file on your web server and point the sipura to it.
> The Sipura will pull down the config from your web server, nothing
> special required on the web server side.
> And only a single line entry on the Sipur configuration telling it the
> URL to use to get its config file.
>

> Jim

Jim,

I know that the Sipura's support config files, the format of which are
undocumented (AFAIK). That is the problem.

P.S. - You mailed me back off list and I tried to mail you back, but
your mail server blocked my mail as SPAM because my IP is in SPEWS.  I
was shocked, so I checked on it and evidently they are calling ME a
spammer because SBC is my ISP.  SPEWS should get a clue.  Besides SBC I
have no other choice for internet access, either dialup (probably in
SPEWS too) or a "convicted" spammer, which is better?  Not your fault,
but just an FYI...

--
Kristian Kielhofner