[Asterisk-Users] FXO/FXS card

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 1 12:13:12 MST 2004

> T1 plus channels bank is a solution for USA but not for many other
> countries because disconnect suppervision in USA is different from
> allmost all the rest of the world (USA people is allways special :)
hmmm
can you not get channel bank fxo ports that work in your part of the
world ?
as long the cb's signal the T1/E1 interface this should not be an issue
sice the t1 or e1 signal is a universal standard.
I just find it kinda hard to belive that with a technology that has been
around as
a channel banks that some mfg has not got it right by now ?