[Asterisk-Users] Re: Problem with TDM400P

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Fri Oct 1 11:37:18 MST 2004

You might want to look at the lspci -v or lspci -vv output and check to see
what IRQs are being used in the system, make sure you're not sharing any.

My problem turned out to be older zaptel module drivers.

--On Friday, October 01, 2004 14:28 -0400 Brad Stockdale
<brad at greenepa.net> wrote:

> Ok, I think it's a problem with my zaptel.conf file. I don't think I'm
> understanding how to specify the ports on two separate cards...
>
> It currently had
>
> fxsls = 1-4
> fxols = 5-8
>
> (I thought the first card's ports were 1-4 and the second's were 5-8)
>
> That didnt seem to work...
>
> I also reversed the order of the cards so that the fxo/fxs choice would
> be right...
>
> Still didnt get the second card's ports to come up.
>
> I also think Redhat's kudzu daemon was messing up the cards somehow... It
> detects hardware changes during bootup and maybe it was somehow moving
> around IRQ's. I dunno. I disabled it just to rule it out.
>
> Brad

GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E