[Asterisk-Users] sipfriends in MySQL question/request

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Oct 1 07:29:32 MST 2004

I'm using the asterisk/contrib/scripts/retreive_sip_from_mysql.pl method of
storing my SIP info. This way all of the SIP parameters can be stored. I
wrote a custom PHP script to make it easy to add new SIP users as well.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+sip+conf+from+mysql

Only downside is that when you add a user to the database, you have to
execute the perl script and then `sip reload`.

Matthew