[Asterisk-Users] MFC/R2

Daniel Bichara daniel at bichara.com.br
Fri Oct 1 07:30:29 MST 2004

Hi Steve,

I tested the new MFC/R2 library variation .br

There are few signalling errors and a problem with buffer size in
set_mf_tx( ). I changed mfcr2.c and I will continue tests to be sure it
is stable.

At this point, everything works fine if I have only one call. But, if I
have one Unicall channel dialing to another Unicall channel, I get in
trouble. Basically, Unicall assigns an ID to every new call (starting at
32769). When my answered channel executes Dial(UniCall/g1/tel_number),
Unicall starts a new thread (32770) and tries to send the tones. I guess
the problem is in set_mf_tx (). This function always set channel number
to 0 (int ch=0) and the it send tones to first channel (thread 32669 in
this case) not to the right channel. Then, it waits for RX tone that
will never ocurr and exits with protocol error (time_expired).

Is my logic right? Do you have a new Unicall implementation? If not, I
can work on it to solve this problem.

Daniel