[Asterisk-Users] After setting up my FXO card, what should I now order from my telco?

Brent Clements bclem at im-online.net
Tue Nov 30 23:00:15 MST 2004

Ok, so I'm setting up my small office.

I have my asterisk machine setup and I have 3 sip phones connected as my stations and a 4 port FXO card ready to go(planning on only using 2 lines currently).

What should I now order from my telco(sbc in this case)

Everytime I call, they want to sell me this expensive $50 package that bundles everything and that's for a single line.

Is there a specific type of line I should request? What is everyone else doing? How much is everyone else paying for single line PSTN access for their small/medium setup's?

Thanks,
Brent