[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk PBX Manager

Clive Carter clive.carter at sbcs.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 14:33:14 MST 2004

I have this, it comes as a webmin module. I also got it with the intention
of bundling it for clients.
It costs $300  , and the license is tied to the NIC.
While it wont do EVERYTHING, it will probably be sufficient for the user
to set up extensions/phones/menus/voicemail/conferences. One thing that I
am not happy with, is that it allows raw editing of the conf files. Gawd
help us if a user gets into that lot.
I emailed Third lane, and they replied staright away with an address where
I could download an evaluation. I'd publish the url here, but there must
be a reason why they don't show it on their web site.
Oh, and by the way (this from a beginner), I found it by searching on the
WIKI

Clive