[Asterisk-Users] Agents/Queues - Drops call after 60 seconds

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Nov 30 11:45:12 MST 2004

This just started happening today. I've got 1 queue and 6 agents. All logged
in. I tell the service people to ignore my call if they see my caller id.
I call the queue and watch as asterisk bounces me around the phones. Our
agent ring time is 5 second timeout and a 5 second wait time before trying
next agent.

I get the same message in console for each agent attempt:

    -- Executing Queue("SIP/3044-56e4", "cytelcs") in new stack
    -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on SIP/3044-56e4
    -- outgoing agentcall, to agent '3091', on
'Local/3091 at cytel-internal-26c5,1'
    -- Executing Dial("Local/3091 at cytel-internal-26c5,2", "SIP/3091|15|tr")
in new stack
    -- Called 3091
    -- Called Agent/3091
    -- Agent/3091 is ringing
    -- Nobody picked up in 5000 ms
  == Spawn extension (cytel-internal, 3091, 1) exited non-zero on
'Local/3091 at cytel-internal-26c5,2'

This is correct cause I told them not to answer me. I get this block for
each attempt at each agent.

The problem is, after 60 seconds of being in the queue, my call is dropped.
No reason, no explanation. Just dropped. I checked the debug log. Nothing in
there indicates a problem.

Any ideas on this?

Thanks,
Matthew