[Asterisk-Users] Problem with a new italian service provider...

Massimo De Nadal maxx at digital-system.it
Tue Nov 30 10:32:55 MST 2004

I've a problem connecting uniVoice (http://voice.uni.it)  from asterisk.
Using my account data I can place a call smoothly using xlite or my
budgetone phone directly, but I'm not able to use uniVoice as a peer
from asterisk.
Registration seems to work correctly, but when I try do dial, the sip
authentication fails every time.
Their tech people told me that they are unable to make asterisk working
properly due to some asterisk authentication features lacks.
The problem persists using chan_sip2 too.

So, the question is:
how can I help investigating the problem to obtain some good bugs report
for digium ??

maxx