[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Process Stop After few hours

Daniel Eboa Daniel_Eboa at creolink.com
Tue Nov 30 10:24:25 MST 2004

Hello to all,

I have a strange behavior of my asterisk box. I'm running asterisk with
asterisk-oh323 channel driver and everything works very well.
But after few hours, my asterisk stop running and I have to restart it
by typing "asterisk -vvvc". Most of the time I connect to my asterisk
with a remote host so I don't know exactly which error causes my box to
stop, but I found on the console this message: "Segmentation Fault". Did
any one has experience this problem?? what is the solution?

I use Cisco ATA 186 Boxes with my asterisk.

Thank In advance.

Daniel.