[Asterisk-Users] New T100P Pri install suggestions?

Timothy Costello tim at cteusa.com
Tue Nov 30 09:22:27 MST 2004

1) Most PRI T-1's in the US are set up as NI2 even if the actual switch
is something else.

2) Correct

3) As far as I know zttool is it in asterisk. But then w/my install it
'Just Worked' (tm) So I didn't even need that...

4) When an incoming call is presented on the PRI you will get some
number of digits put into EXTEN and the dialplan will try top match
it... i.e. if the DID range the telco has assigned you is (555)
555-1100 thru (555) 555-1199 they will probably just send you the last
2 or 4 digits, assuming 4 digits, you will get (and have to match in
your dialplan) 1100 thru 1199.

Hope that helps!
Tim