[Asterisk-Users] Spandsp kind of working

Craig Guy cguy at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 30 08:50:03 MST 2004

I had exactly this problem when I did it.  It would seem that either of the
perlscript that constructs the mime attachment or Outlook (Express or XP) is
not RFC compliant.  I found the mime headers had to be modified for it to
work, Outlook wasn't reading, or was ignoring the filename part of the
header.  In my case I patched (bodged) the mime-construct perlscript and
everything is good.

I can't remember exactly what was changed but it was really minor, send
yourself an email containing a mime attachment from a hotmail account or
something and then compare the mime-header with the one that the
mime-construct perlscript sends you and you'll see whats needs changing.

Craig