[Asterisk-Users] cisco dial-peer voip

Brian Wilkins brian at hcc.net
Tue Nov 30 03:08:50 MST 2004

WRONG. How would you be able to do Asterisk SIP g729 -> Cisco SIP g729 ? This
is certainly possible. That is what the sip-ua interface and dial-peer voice
N voip is for. I use my Cisco 7200 with a VXC card to do SIP termination from
Asterisk all day long.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cisco+FXO