[Asterisk-Users] Spandsp kind of working

Eric Rees EricR at rocketgaming.com
Tue Nov 30 07:44:40 MST 2004

I have spandsp installed and working, but when it emails using Scotts
mailfax, the attachment is a dat file.  I tried to rename the file to
.tiff or .pdf, but it will not open.  In the /var/spool/asterisk/fax
folder, that faxes are there as tiffs, and I can open those without any
trouble.  The problem is in the conversion from tiff to pdf.  Is there
another package that needs to be installed for the conversion to work?