[Asterisk-Users] Small PBX setup

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Mon Nov 29 16:56:00 MST 2004

> They are using a proprietary system, it is not Partner or Merlin, but the
> phones will not work with other systems.

If one of the requirements is to continue using their proprietary
phones, you simply are left with getting the old system working.

If they are amenable to different phones, you can find Partner systems
on eBay for less than $2000 total (for four phones...hell we paid $4400
new 7 years ago for the one we have).

If they are really flexible you can try to get them to go with Cisco
79xx, but it does not sound like they are ready to let go of the comfort
of a key system, and in that case you are back to square one.

Greg