[Asterisk-Users] Cannot get two TE410Ps to operate correctly in the same machine

Fernando Macías fmacias at validata.com.mx
Mon Nov 29 08:40:17 MST 2004

Your description makes perfect sense. My system is still getting HDLC
overruns, which are certainly a consequence of frame slips because the
second card is not getting clocked from the external source.

I come back to my basic question:

How do you configure an asterisk system so that a second TE410P card
recognizes an external clock source? No matter what I've done the second
card is always reported as "internally clocked". Configuring span 5 (the
first on the second board) with exactly the same timing parameters as
for span 1 (which works great) is not doing it. What is the trick?

Can anybody share the config files for a succesful installation with
more than one TE410P boards?

Fernando