[Asterisk-Users] Dial plan for TDM22B

Garry Taylor garry at steelclaws.net
Mon Nov 29 06:04:03 MST 2004

Actually, "*" is not a wildcard, "." is the asterisk wildcard.
The problem that you have here is that you are assuming that the PSTN passes
calling ID and it does not. Calling ID can only be passed on a PRI or BRI
(ISDN) interface. So all you receive on a ZAP interface is caller ID. Since
there is no calling ID (as you expect), incoming calls must go the the "s"
extention. Here is what I use on a TDM22B -
; incoming calls from the PSTN should come here
[incoming]
exten => s,1,Wait(1) ;wait to get caller ID in.
exten => s,2,Dial(SIP/102,20)
exten => s,3,Voicemail(u102)
exten => s,102,Voicemail(b102)
exten => s,103,Hangup

Not sure what you mean by 603 and 604 cannot dial anything, they should be
able to dial each other based on the config you have here. Maybe you have
errors in other parts of your config?