[Asterisk-Users] Dial plan for TDM22B

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Mon Nov 29 03:34:39 MST 2004

I finally got the TDM22B to work.
Just for the rcord. The problem was, that I did not see the zaptel.conf
and created a new one in /etc/asterisk, however /etc/zaptel.conf
existed, ....

Now I am trying to setup the dial plan for these 4 ports of the TDM22B.
I face with my extension.conf following problems:
601 (on an ATA-186) can reach 603 / 604 (on the TDM22B)
603 or 604 cannot dial anything !!!

dailing in from the PSTN results in "You have configured Asterisk ..."
- You can stop it by dialing the extension number you want.

Unfortunately you also can dial to a remote line (UK, USA) ...

[incoming_88097680]
exten => _**7680,1,Ringing
exten => _**7680,2,Answer
exten => _**7680,3,Dial(SIP/601,20,r)
exten => _**7680,4,Voicemail,u601
exten => _**7680,105,Voicemail,b601

[incoming_88097074]
exten => _**7074,1,Ringing
exten => _**7074,2,NoOp
exten => _**7074,3,Dial(SIP/601,20,r)
exten => _**7074,4,Voicemail,u601
exten => _**7074,105,Voicemail,b601

[TDM22B]
exten => 603,1,Dial(ZAP/1,60,tr)
exten => 603,2,Voicemail,u603
exten => 603,102,Voicemail,b603
exten => 604,1,Dial(ZAP/2,60,tr)
exten => 604,2,Voicemail,u604
exten => 604,102,Voicemail,b604

I also did not find a document about possible options (like t, T, m, r
.... ????) . What does the ** mean ??? (I guess it means anything ending
with the numbers)

bye

Ronald