[Asterisk-Users] Re: How to test if PCI 2.2?

Lee leeb00 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:51:22 MST 2004

The Digium web site says that the card is "PCI 2.2 Compliant," which
to me says that the card *supports* that standard, not that PCI 2.2 is
*required*.

The data sheet states In "Hardware and Software Requirements":
"Available PCI Slot" Now, call me crazy, but that doesn't pretty much
means any PCI slot of any kind(!)

I would think if PCI 2.2 is required that such facts would be included
in the requirements section of the data sheet. If indeed PCI 2.2 *is*
required then Digium should carefully change their pre-sales
documentation.

So my question remains: Is PCI 2.2 a requirement to use the TDM400P
card? If so, where is this specified? If not, is there a performance
difference when using PCI 2.1?

Thanks and regards!