[Asterisk-Users] Phone Selection

Jason Becker jason at coalescentsystems.ca
Sun Nov 28 19:29:51 MST 2004

Alex Brecher wrote:
> Anybody here have suggestions on these phones [Sayson 480i or the Cisco CP-7960] please ?

IMHO you should also consider the Uniden UIP200. These phones offer good
value, are professional looking and the firmware is much improved. We
know that Uniden Engineering is running Asterisk in-house; they have
been very responsive to issues we brought to their attention. Lots of
people rave about the Polycom phones but we received an official
response that they will not support their phones in an Asterisk environment.

Regards,

--
Jason Becker
Director & CEO