[Asterisk-Users] OT: mixing monitor files to stereo wav

Stefan Reuter asterisk at stefan.de
Sun Nov 28 16:01:31 MST 2004

Hi,

i am looking for a tool to merge the two wav files of a monitored call
into one. soxmix does that well but actually merges the two channels.
I would prefer a solution that creates a stereo wav file of the two mono
files so you have the called party on one (e.g. left) channel and the
calling party on the other (e.g. right).
I can do this interactivly using audacity but i am looking for a tool to
automate this.
Anybody knows a piece of open software that supports this?

Thanks in advance

Stefan